??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????Crystal Drops? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.2 (47 Ratings)??3193 Grabs Today. 29411 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, July 30, 2012

somewhere over the rainbow

The past week or so has been good. My class for the summer wrapped up, and with me earning a 98%! I was sure I was doomed to fail....as I had no real interest, but....what can I say, I can bullshit with the best of them apparently.

I'm still dating Bob. We had a pretty intense talk about our children/parenting issues....and when we should introduce each other to our children...we disagree on the time frame, but I'm not worried. Everything happens for a reason and it will happen when it's meant to...

Oh geez, I sound like some crazed, blind-faith bible thump-er....

He wants to wait for 6-12 months. I can respect that. We talked about his reasoning, and agreed that the time frame doesn't have to be the same for my child as his. I hate feeling like I'm hiding something from my kiddo.

So, I have a couple weeks off between semesters. I am still babysitting my niece through the week, and will hopefully be able to get to the lake and get some sun.

Life seems to be taking a turn for the better......I hope....

No comments:

Post a Comment