??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????Crystal Drops? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.2 (47 Ratings)??3193 Grabs Today. 29411 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Something isn't right

I have no idea what is going on with me today, but it isn't right.

I have had a short fuse since the moment I woke up. I feel like putting fist through a wall would be a great idea right now....even now just clinching them makes my blood boil, and there is nothing to be angry about....not one thing....

Everything is too much for me to process. My brain feels like it is working three speeds too slow. I can't comprehend......anything.....

I keep getting these attacks of sensory overload that make me want both scream and run and hide in a dark corner. The sound of my daughter laughing at the TV in the next room and the dog chewing on his bone at my feet is making my skin crawl.....

I can't concentrate. Everything is a distraction. I get distracted so many times I can't remember what I was doing in the first place.

I have felt panicky all day. Like one little thing is going to send me into cold sweats and hyperventilation.

I'm exhausted, despite the 8 hours of sleep I got last night... and yet, I'm jittery at the same time....my head is in a pre-migraine ache phase and my throat feels like I have attempted to swallow walnuts-- shell and all--and failed. My whole body is buzzing, but I could fall dead asleep in a matter of seconds if I tried....

something is not right........not at all.....and I want to cut to make it all stop.

No comments:

Post a Comment