??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????Crystal Drops? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.2 (47 Ratings)??3193 Grabs Today. 29411 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Thursday, June 3, 2010

no clue

I really wish I had something interesting to talk about. The vaca. from classes has been very....well.....what's the opposite of interesting times a million??

I have pretty much worked, ate, and attempted to sleep for the past....how long has it been since my last post??? I swear I didn't forget about bloggerland!! Life has just been mundane.

I had a dream last night....my sleep cycle is so off. I will fall asleep, have vivid, crazy dreams, then wake after about 2 hours of sleep. Once I wake I feel like I have slept 8 hours, so I'm up for a couple of hours....finally forcing myself to sleep waking a few hours later to get ready for work feeling like I could sleep for days. It's starting to really mess with me.

Anyway, I had a dream last night...me and my kiddo and dog are out on the family farm (dad's)....and they get attacked by his horses and dogs. So he goes and brings them too me. I'm freaking out because they are both terribly hurt. I tell him I am taking the kiddo to the hospital and he needs to take the dog to the animal hospital....then he gets mad because "the dog can wait" and I tell him I need him to do what I asked and he walks away telling me that I can deal with it on my own.....I woke up panting and angry as hell....

Right now....well, I'm typing on here, but I just got finished having the best belly laugh watching WipeOut. That show is great for some no brainer, gut tickling, laughter.

Work is going well, but I don't think I will be able to stay on there. I don't know what I will do. I really love my job.

My child is in the irrational fear stage, and for this control freak....I am about ready to sell her to the gypsies! She cries every time I leave her at the sitters, or every time I mention her having to go to the sitters....she cries when we have to leave gramma's house or daddy's house....she cries every time she even thinks about them. It's like living with a preggo, I swear. I have tried talking to her, trying to reassure her that everything is okay; she's okay....god, I don't want her to have my anxiety. I don't know what to do.

On another note...the floors are starting to rot in the room with the roof leak....and the mold is having a blast multiplying. It's totally disgusting. I'm so ready to move. My parent's/landlords know of the problem and still have done nothing to fix it. As soon as the refund check from school is in my bank we are outta here. Even I have standards....

Classes start next Monday....I'm sure to have some good material then...right??? There has to be more than this....

2 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear you're having so much trouble with sleep. That really messes with me too when I don't sleep well.
    I think some kids are just like that with the attatchment seperation thing. I doubt it has anything to do with anxiety later on in life. Hope not anyway.
    New to reading your blog. Hope you don't mind my dropping by!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for reading. It's nice to know that I have a voice and that someone, somewhere hears me.

    ReplyDelete