??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????Crystal Drops? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.2 (47 Ratings)??3193 Grabs Today. 29411 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, June 21, 2010

It happens in threes

Can I please catch a break?!?!?

Friday on my way to work in civilization my car engine decided to self destruct. I bought the car for a little under $2,500 used last March and have babied it all year. It was the first car I haven't had help of any kind in finding and/or buying.....and it died. AND.....A new motor is about $3,000....

I have a refund check coming, so I will have the money, but do I go ahead and buy a new engine or get a different used car?? I can't seem to find the later....and my guy friend who advises me on my car doesn't want me to spend the money on my baby....so I have no clue what to do. But I have to have a car or I can't work.....

I'm currently using my little brother's old beater....no AC....no cruise control....threatens to realign your spine when you go over 45.....terrible car.....

Just before this catastrophe I found out that my daughter got accepted into head start. She's so excited. I'm so excited for her.....the problem is it's in civilization....and now...because of the car expenses, we are stranded in nowheresville for a while longer....

To top it all off....I'm sick as hell. I haven't felt this bad since I was preggo. My head feels like it's going to explode..my throat and ears hurt, I have coughing fits, my nose is stuffed.....I'm drowning in my own mucus....HELP!!

I'm waiting for the third shoe to drop....we had a quiz this evening in class.....totally didn't pass....the teacher told us what to study...and then only about three things she told us about was on there.....to top it off I was pretty drugged up to be able to make it to the quiz....so I know I bombed.

No comments:

Post a Comment