??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????Crystal Drops? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.2 (47 Ratings)??3193 Grabs Today. 29411 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, July 26, 2010

Fuck Family....at least this side

Yes, blogger world, I am still alive and kicking....notice how I didn't say sane.

I decided to take summer courses, and have been kicking my own ass all summer for that stupid, stupid, STUPID decision. I did my undergrad work in 8 week courses, so I thought, what the hell, right? WRONG!

They end on Wednesday. I will have to fill you in on my summer adventure later because I have another, more pressing rant and rave right now.

FUCK MY FAMILY!!! or more particularly....my evil step mother.

I stopped caring for step grandma and grandpa in January. I moved to nowheresville to help them out. I ruined my car to help them out. They didn't pay me for the first two months I worked for them, didn't pay me for the last month I worked for them. When they did pay me, it wasn't even minimun wage and I was working like 50-60 hours a week. Not to mention they moved me into one of their rental properties, where I spent about a grand making it liveable, and there is still a leak in the roof that has created mold that is taking over one of the rooms!!!

So I go out to the parent's house last night for "family dinner" and she jumped my ass about having stopped paying rent in March!

Okay, call me crazy....don't worry I have called myself that many, many times so you won't offend....but not only do they owe ME money, but I'm their fucking daughter who relocated for THEM. I have been a complete nervous, depressed messed since I moved away from my friend and support network. I am still catching up on bills from the months they short changed me, AND I had to buy a new (12 year old) car this month because I ruined mine this winter driving out to the middle of BFE through the snow drifts to watch the old ones, so that she could make it to work. Not to mention the fact that they paid for BOTH of my step-sisters college education and living expenses. Do I owe her??

1 comment:

  1. Wow. Good for you for getting that anger out. No, you don't owe her.

    ReplyDelete