??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????Crystal Drops? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.2 (47 Ratings)??3193 Grabs Today. 29411 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Thursday, May 13, 2010

Exhaustion

Haven't been sleeping well.....again. Exams are finally finished. Hopefully that will help. I go to bed....lay there until my mind slows, seem to sleep like the dead, but wake up feeling like I didn't sleep at all.....*sigh*

I have to go to some ridiculous work "staff appreciation" thing tomorrow. I would rather them show appreciation by allowing me to sleep in. Instead I will be driving an hour into civilization to sit at a park in the rain...and spend time with people that I don't know (the organization I work for is very large....running the daycare is only part of what they do...)..what's absolutely hilarious is that going is mandatory....

I really don't have the where-with-all to write much else. My mind is hazy...my eyes ache....I am exhausted.

No comments:

Post a Comment