??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????Crystal Drops? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.2 (47 Ratings)??3193 Grabs Today. 29411 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

MIA

Sorry for going MIA. This semester in school is wrapping up and of course that means ridiculous papers due on various, and sometimes tedious subjects, and exams. Next week are exams and at this point....if I don't know the information, I'm just going to have to wing it.

My anxiety is, of course, off the charts given the circumstances. Work is going well, but because it's a temporary position, I'm hoping to impress my boss and my bosses boss so that they want to find another position for me. So far so good. I really enjoy being around the kids, even when they act the way they did yesterday. The child care facility I work for really caters to lower income families, so a lot of the the kids have little or no discipline at home. So I know it's not the kiddos fault that they don't respect adults, each other, or themselves. Kind of makes me sad, but I really do love them. And the infants and toddlers have a special place in my heart. They can make a cruddy day brighten right up. If I don't get hired for another position in the facility when mine dissolves, I will probably shed a few tears just for them. It's amazing to watch how everything, every activity is new and exciting to them. They can find amazement in the smallest things. *sigh*......oh to be able to see the world like that again.

1 comment:

  1. it's amazing the difference that my clients can make in my life too. Thanks for checking in, phonemail!

    ang

    ReplyDelete