??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????Crystal Drops? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.2 (47 Ratings)??3193 Grabs Today. 29411 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Sunday, October 10, 2010

10-10-10

Hopeless

Alone

Voiceless

Lonely

Unheard

Empty

Take your pick....this is where I'm at right now. I have completely and totally relapsed....there is no denying it now....the best I can try to do is hide it until I find a safe place....

My head is in overdrive....Nothing I ate today stayed down....I'm swimming in a nauseous panic....I have lost control.....

I have to eat OTC sleeping meds. like candy just to get to sleep, but they make my worst fears come to life in my head. Sleep is no refuge....I have no refuge....

Work again tomorrow....the show begins all over again....pretty smile, painted face, perfect coiffure....

No comments:

Post a Comment