??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????Crystal Drops? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.2 (47 Ratings)??3193 Grabs Today. 29411 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Thursday, October 28, 2010

the pit of my stomach....

Went to a meeting about practicum tonight. I don't think I'm going to be able to do it.....so not great.....I don't think I'm going to be able to start this spring like I had planned. Now that I have a full time job and insurance....I can't afford to let those things go. Practicum would mean 7+ more hours per week of work in another setting (a clinical one with clients). I can barely afford daycare now, yet alone, evening care. I would be looking at working roughly 8-5 at my current job plus doing practicum hours after that. I just can't see doing that to my child....being away from her more than I am....and I am a single mom, so it's not like I have anyone I can depend on....

My anxiety is out of control over this realization. I really don't know what to do. Eventually I will have to give up my job....but I will need part-time employment....or at least more flexible hours, which I don't have the luxury of at the current position....

I need sleep....I need release....

No comments:

Post a Comment