??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????Crystal Drops? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.2 (47 Ratings)??3193 Grabs Today. 29411 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Saturday, October 23, 2010

"Life can only be understood backward..." ---Soren Kierlegaard

Just checking in with blogger land.

This week was hell in a handbasket two sizes too small. Started it off with kidney stones, then hyperextended my knee, and finished the week off with two days of puking....all on top of overwhelming anxiety and ever-deepening depression. Anyone care to join me in saying, this officially sucks?

One more week until I have insurance, but I haven't gotten my cards in the mail, so my mind if racing over that. What if they didn't file the paper work? What if they lost it? Will I have to wait another two months? Will I make it through the stress of the holidays without losing it? I am cutting three times a week at least, just to keep a level head....just to be able to function....I can't wait another two months...I just can't....

No comments:

Post a Comment