??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????Crystal Drops? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.2 (47 Ratings)??3193 Grabs Today. 29411 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Sunday, April 4, 2010

Where does time go when you lose it?

My first week at the new job went well. I still don't have a sitter, but a family member has said she will watch the kiddo until other arrangements can be made. I still don't know what I will be making at this job, but I think it will get my foot in the door with the organization that runs the job site for a practicum spot...so at the moment...I will just pray that it is enough to help, but not screw.



I have no idea where the weekend went. I suppose that is another joy of working again (even if I do like my job) the weekends seem to fly by, leaving you breathless on Sunday night asking, "WTF? Where did it all go?"



Instead of writing a four page paper on feminist theory, I made three pairs of baby booties, a hat, and a bonnet...and no, I am not pregnant...I only wish...I have noticed that crocheting makes my mind focus on something other than the constant storm in between my ears. I did read a bunch of articles on the topic of the paper tonight, and started the paper...it's just far from being finished...



There is one thing that has me pretty excited...Tornado/storm season has officially begun, YAY! I'm sure this makes me sound madder than I am. I just really find mother nature in all her furry...truly beautiful. I love photographing storms coming in...and someday I will get a shot of a tornado...I just know it.



No weird dreams this weekend. I know I dreamed...and they were strange...but nothing that I could hold onto once I awoke.

No comments:

Post a Comment