??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????Crystal Drops? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.2 (47 Ratings)??3193 Grabs Today. 29411 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Thursday, April 1, 2010

My mind is reeling---dream update

Little after 1 in the morning:

I'm still half asleep...so you will forgive me if I don't spell things well. I just had a dream that I woke up from crying....and I want to get this down before I forget it.

In my dream I was at my BFF's (my real one) birthday party somewhere in the mountains on this beautiful lake. She had her party on these floating docks. There were like 20 or so of them. You could jump from one to the other. In the distance, on the shore of the lake was this big blue building that was all lit up and appeared to have a giant marti gras mask on the front of it.

I took a date (who was actually this guy I dated in like middle school...weird thing #1). So, she invited a bunch of people I didn't know. And they were all these really beautiful, uppity people. The kind you always...or maybe I always....wanted to hang out with in HS, but didn't cause I always made an ass of myself when they were around.

Anyway. Everyone ended up leaving when me and my date showed up. My BFF was really upset and down that everyone left so we all three got trashed (her dad was there too....odd thing #2) and then decided to go somewhere for food (???)...I think....which was down the mountain....down a really twisty crazy road. My BFF didn't end up going....and when we got back, everyone from earlier was back. Me and my date, who by this time was the actor David Boreanaz...overheard these three girls and two gay guys talking about what trash I was and how they were glad I was gone. I confronted them...and they tore me down to my face. One girl even spit in my face! I ended up getting back in the car (still trashed)....and drive this crazy windy road to the top of the mountain. David Boreanaz chasing me in another car. I get to the top....by this time I am feeling completely depressed, worthless, suicidal....and I am about to jump when I woke up.

What does it mean???

3 comments:

  1. Wow, how frightening to wake-up from...I am intrigued by the mask on the front of the building. That's worth looking at...((you)). Now that I know your comments work, I'm gonna go back and comment on other posts I have wanted to comment on thus far and haven't been able to. ang

    ReplyDelete
  2. someone told me once dreams are our way of processing stuff and to look at what the people and objects represent to us. Sometimes I can do that..sometimes I have no idea. Your dream was scary...
    I love the song..very huanting. Stay strong ok. Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  3. Carrie @ comfortedbyGod.blogspot.com

    You have been on my heart and mind for days. Im praying for you all the time that God would heal your broken heart. I dont have all the answers about your very hard life, but I do know that God often uses circumstances to help me realize how much I need Him.

    Maybe your dream was an expression of how hurt you are inside, how you fear how others see you, and how desperately you want to fit in?

    Would you consider asking God what He wants from you?

    With love and prayers,
    Carrie

    ReplyDelete