??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????Crystal Drops? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.2 (47 Ratings)??3193 Grabs Today. 29411 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Thursday, March 11, 2010

Another day

I have not been sleeping well lately and it's driving me nuts! I fall asleep and wake up more exhausted and feeling like a ran a marathon sometime in the middle of the night. I have no clue what is going on, but it needs to change, like, yesterday.

Still waiting on my tax refund. I will be so happy when it's here...I might actually be able to move back to civilization!! YIPEE!!!

Also, still waiting to hear back on that job. They had to do a background check, which I know is fine....hell, I've never even had a speeding ticket (knock on wood!)...really need to work before I lose my mind!!

Still waiting on the rest of my e-juice orders to arrive as well.

I feel like I'm in limbo lately!!! Waiting for this, waiting for that....and for this control freak...I am trying not to loose it!

I loose the kiddo this weekend. It's her dad's, so I'm seriously considering going out...something I haven't done in a while. It is very much needed. I need to get out there and meet people; socialize with someone other than 90 year olds and four year olds.

No comments:

Post a Comment