??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????Crystal Drops? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.2 (47 Ratings)??3193 Grabs Today. 29411 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

What day is it...??

Okay, so I have completely forgotten to update in a couple of days...but honestly the most exciting thing to happen was beating Guitar Hero III yesterday instead of studying for today's midterm....in retrospect it was time well spent because no amount of studying would have prepared me for that craziness. But on a good note, we did get to leave when we were finished....oh, and I got to talk to, and get to know some classmates better. Actually found out that I'm not the only one sitting in class feeling like a leaper because of my past. Last semester was almost unbearable because of that. All I could do was sit in class, trying to hide my discomfort, all the while thinking..."Jesus, that's sooo my family" and "God, what would they all think if they knew my history?" oh, and "I'm a textbook case." It would seem there is a kindred spirit amongst to sea of 40-something, well established, "I only work because I want to," soccer mom's in my program. She too is a recovering addict and cutter. We swapped stories, compared battle wounds and laughable diagnosis'. Her Family of origin is quite the opposite of mine. She comes from money and her last name has weight in the community. And still...we have these things in common. Makes me feel a bit easier in my own skin, so to speak. I guess it doesn't really matter if you have it all....you can still feel like nothing inside.

No comments:

Post a Comment