??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????Crystal Drops? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.2 (47 Ratings)??3193 Grabs Today. 29411 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Day two

So I has classes last night. Surprisingly, it was much better than usual....not that it is normally bad, per se, just a bit dry at times. We talked about Object Relations Theory. This type of therapy is very cerebral, but the basic concept is that as children we create a love model for all of our future relationships based on our parents and how they full fill that need in childhood. Our ideas or unconcious unresolved issues with our first or original "love objects" (parents) is projected onto our current "love objects" (significant other or spouse).

...Man....this theory really hit a nerve with me. When the professor was discussing some of her experience with her own clients, I heard a lot of myself in those stories. I kept having to look down at my notes and dot all my "i's" so as not to make eye contact with her and start crying. Could it really be that simple? All I could think was, "Damn...so that's why I push guys away/sabotage romantic relationships/am still single." Really wishing I had insurance so I could afford to find a Object Relations Therapist right about now. I'm tired of being alone......

On another note, I was up until 3am again. Ever since being put on med's for my sinus infection/bronchitis....my sleep schedule has been sooooo off. I spent my insomniac hours online, of course. Completely addicted to this site. I ended up getting up at 8am to feed the kiddo and passed out on the couch until about 1030am....now my whole day is shot. SOO need to get my taxes done...and go buy groceries....and get my car fixed....I guess tomorrow's another day. *sigh*

Still waiting on my orders of e-juice. I am completely in love with my Blu e-cig. I was a pack-a-day smoker of regular cigs until it arrived a little over a week ago. I have only bought four packs in the past 10 days. I don't even really like the taste of them anymore. I just smoke one in the morning and a couple before bed. The nicotine gratification is much faster with analogue cigs, but the e-cig just tastes soooooo much better.

No comments:

Post a Comment