??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????Crystal Drops? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.2 (47 Ratings)??3193 Grabs Today. 29411 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Day One

Second time trying out this blogging fad. I hear it's supposed to be therapeutic. I hope so...lord knows we could all use some therapy now-and-again. Tried to get into it once before, but was bored with it in a week or so...and now I cannot remember said passwords, so here goes again.

So I suppose I should tell you about myself. There really isn't much to tell however. My life....is boring. Having quite a few of those days when you wake up and wonder, "So....this is it? This is what I fought all my childhood for?" Seems like quite the cosmic joke: as adolescents we all want to be treated as adults....as adults we wish for the simpler adolescent days...oh the irony. Though my life now leaves much to be desired, it wasn't always so....I suppose that's another day and another blog though.

As you have probably ascertained from my occupation, I am a professional student. I have been at this for about....oh....since the age of 5, with the occasional (and more recent) pause for life events and young adult rebellion....also known as frat party induced burn-out.

I am currently a graduate student with the hopes of becoming a therapist one day. If this blogging thing keeps my interest, you will probably begin to see the irony in my choice of a future career.

I am a somewhat secretive person. There are events in my life and activities I have partaken in that most who know me IRL would be shocked to find out....hence the necessity to keep this anonymous if it is to be therapeutic.

I am currently trapped in the middle of nowhere. I moved from civilization after undergrad for financial reasons and am now kicking myself for it daily. I was, and still am, unable to find a job with a meager Bachelor's degree.

The Master's is the new Bachelor's....or so I have been told, so here I am: in grad school, one dependent, one four-legged friend, jobless= just another anonymous life in America.

1 comment:

  1. I am glad you have started a blog and hope for you to find what you need. I will be here reading.

    ReplyDelete