??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????Crystal Drops? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.2 (47 Ratings)??3193 Grabs Today. 29411 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Thursday, March 25, 2010

"You're mad, bonkers, off your head! But I'll tell you a secret: All the best people are." - Charles Kingsleigh ~Alice in Wonderland~

The kiddo and I went to see Alice in Wonderland in 3D. Pretty amazing. The kiddo even managed to keep her glasses on for most of it. She thanked me afterward, which coming from a four year old, is so heart-melting.

Got new flavors for my e-cig today. They were specialty mixes and man are they good. One has lime, bubble gum, and mint....kind of tastes like the mojito bubble gum I'm so in love with. The other has spearmint, peppermint, and wintergreen....VERY minty, which I love! The kiddo is excited too, she hates it when I have to smoke regular cigs. She says they stink....pretty smart kid.

Wasn't triggery at all today. First good day in ages. No stress, no mess....so to speak.

Found a framed copy of one of my faovrite poems. A friend gave it to me in high school. Thought I would share it here. Hopefully the copyright police won't come down on me too hard. Honestly, I don't think the author would mind much....

~Alone~
by Edgar A. Poe

From childhoods hour I have not been
As others were; I have not seen
As others saw; I could not bring
My passions from a common spring.
From the same source I have not taken
My sorrow; I could not awaken
My heart to joy at the same tone;
And all I have loved, I loved alone.
Then-- in my childhood, in the dawn
Of a most stormy life-- was drawn
From the torrent, or the fountain,
From the red cliffs of the mountain,
From the sun that round me rolled
In its autumn tint of gold,
From the lightening in the sky
As it passed me flying by,
From the thunder and the storm,
And the cloud that took the form
(When the rest of heaven was blue)
Of a demon in my view.

1 comment:

  1. took my kids too to the 3d one..awesome....love the quote....

    ReplyDelete