??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????Crystal Drops? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.2 (47 Ratings)??3193 Grabs Today. 29411 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, March 29, 2010

New Job-Day one

So started my new job today. Still haven't found a sitter. My cousin said she'd watch the kiddo as long as I need her to, but if we're ever going to move back to civilization I need to find a sitter...in civilization...

Unfortunately, they all want me to have to sell a kidney in order to afford their services....I don't understand how other single mom's do it. If I work I don't qualify for DFS daycare assistance because my income plus my child support is too high...even if I take a minimum wage job...so most of my paycheck goes to paying for a daycare so that I can work...which just seems counterproductive to me. If I don't work....well...I can't get ahead...and I have to take out extra student loans just to pay rent and bills...which I can't afford to pay back unless I work....anyone else see a problem with this cycle??

So...the job seems like it's going to be fun. I get to work with kids, so that's great...and maybe it will cure the baby itch I have had of late. I have to get a TB test and a physical within 30 days though...which I am not sure I can afford at the moment....what with paying a sitter and gas money to drive into civilization to work and all. Maybe working wasn't the best move at the moment?? I dunno...I have to do something before I lose my mind altogether.

Oh...and you wouldn't believe the size of the binder containing organization policies and regulations that I had to bring home to read tonight. I think it's a good 3 inches thick...and I don't have a clue what half of these acronyms mean....*sigh*

2 comments:

  1. yikes! it sounds like a crazy cycle but I think it's awesome you're trying to move forward...I think you're going to crack the code of working...and raising an awesome kid. Stay strong. sarah

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Sarah! Good work moving forward!

    ReplyDelete