??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????Crystal Drops? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.2 (47 Ratings)??3193 Grabs Today. 29411 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Friday, March 26, 2010

"Loneliness and the feeling of being unwanted is the most terrible poverty." ~Mother Teresa

So, I'm sitting here all by my lonesome....kiddo went to her dad's for the weekend. The dog is off chewing something or another. And here I sit. These weekends are the worst. I have this overwhelming need to do something....anything: be it pill, pot, or liquor......to distract me from the fact that I am alone.....completely and utterly alone.

Wish I had more to say than that....but I don't.
-----------------------------------------------
11 pm:

Thought I would pop on here before I konk out...oooo..two anamanapia's in one sentence...this is going to be good...not!

Gave in....took a couple shots and some muscle relaxer and an ativan to try and make the lonliness relent...but what I was really after what some sort of high....it wasn't quick enough...

About 20 minutes after....I couldn't take it anymore...I cut.

I feel much better now...visited buschat for the first time in a long time. It's a great SI chat....meff died though...stupid pig flu....

Now kind of depressed...and sleepy...and I want more high....don't want to sleep all day tm....want to be normal...whatever that is....

No comments:

Post a Comment