??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????Crystal Drops? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.2 (47 Ratings)??3193 Grabs Today. 29411 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Thursday, March 4, 2010

Day Three

Managed to get my happy butt up this morning...I even managed to get to bed at about midnight. Score one for me! I did have some super crazy dreams though. In my dream I was pregnant with twin girls. I decided to name them Piper Marie and Pheonix Renae. WEIRD!! The dream was a lot weirder than just that, but when I woke up this was all I could remember. I hate that.

Off to get my car fixed today. God, I hope I am not about to spend 6 hours at the shop. I hate sitting there with nothing to do. I have to get my transmission lines replaced though, before I destroy it.

I'm also picking up my sister's kiddo from school to spend the night. I guess that school is out tomorrow for some sort of teacher's meeting. I will update later if anything else interesting happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment