??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????Crystal Drops? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.2 (47 Ratings)??3193 Grabs Today. 29411 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Found some old poetry

Found an old (okay, like maybe three, four years old) notebook. I used it throughout high school and through the first part of my undergrad education. Started reading it...it amazes me that deep down...none of it has changed. I'd just gotten good at hiding from those feelings...keeping busy so I didn't have time to sit and think. Now....that's not so much an option....not since I moved to Isolationsville...



So here's a the one that resonated with me tonight....



****Caution: Contents hereafter may be triggering****



~SilentCry~

a drop of blood

a parting of skin

a solemn vow

--never do it again



this is my life

this is my sorrow

this is my yesterday, today

and tomorrow



free me someone

free me anyone

save me from this pit of shame



see me someone

see me anyone

see me at my morbid games



I have fallen

I am lost

I am hanging by a thread

my pain I hope to assuage

I express my soul

the razor rules my life

it has me in its control



my body bears its mark

my heart bears its name

refuge is a dream

it always ends the same







2 comments:

  1. this is amazing...sums up the self abuse...the cutting...the self harm in a way that defines it so well...Stay strong ok. Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are brave to share with us. These words are so few and yet they express so well your struggle. I feel your pain in every sentence. Thank you for sharing.

    This is a song you might relate to.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=diaHnF-zfEg

    ReplyDelete