??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????Crystal Drops? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.2 (47 Ratings)??3193 Grabs Today. 29411 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Saturday, March 13, 2010

So, yeah, keep forgetting about this thing. I think if I actually had a life to blog about, it might help, but whatever, right?

I wussed out of going out last night, so I'm saying fuck it and going out tonight....somewhere where they know my name and such. Taking a friend and meeting an amazing guy who I just might marry someday. Kind of exciting....well, exciting for my life anyhow.

Got all my flavors of e-juice. Atomic cinnicide is by far my favorite. Tastes like smoking atomic fireballs....SO YUMMY! Also got some mocha peppermint, carmel apples, cake icing, choco. fusge brownie, and cherry cough drop (for my annual summer cold). They are all pretty freak awesome!

Also got to wander around in the farm, knee deep in mud and muck. Good exercise for sure. Not so much a good idea if you have terrible balance. Boot got stuck in the mud up to my calf and while I was trying to get it un-stuck....down I went. Head to toe---covered. It was like some sort of redneck mud bath....so I guess I can scratch that off my bucket list.

No comments:

Post a Comment